- Advanced Placement
- Computer Science
- Social Science
- Special Education
- Visual & Performing Arts
- World Language
- Additional Courses
- Athletic Calendar
- Fall Sports
- Winter Sports
- Spring Sports
- Tennis - Coach Carrow email@example.com
- Swimming - Coach Green firstname.lastname@example.org
- Softball - Coach McCullough email@example.com
- Boys' Golf - Coach Nakano firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys' Volleyball - Coach Keith Hart email@example.com
- Track and Field - Coach Savoie firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baseball - Coach Van Patten email@example.com
- Bruin Hall of Fame
- Information and Forms
- Apex Learning
- Bear River Community Parent Group
- Bell Schedule
- Booster Clubs
- Enrollment Forms
- Field Trip and Facility Use Forms
- Food Services
- Health Office
- New Students
- Senior Projects
- Site Council
- Snow Day Procedures
- Single Site Plan
- Support Specialist
- Voter Applications Registration for Students
- Staff Directory
- Contact Us
Optional Programs / Signatures
The programs and forms listed below are optional to your student.
The Nevada Joint Union High School District participate in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs. If you now receive food stamps, CalWORKS, Kin-GAP or the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, or if your income meets the eligibility guidelines (outlined below), your student may receive free meals.
Each year districts conduct a survey to identify American Indian students attending our county public schools. This survey determines the amount of federal funding our Indian Education program will receive. If your student is of American Indian descent, please take a few moments to complete the form below. Your child is automatically enrolled in the program when you complete and return this form to your school. The program is coordinated by the Nevada County Superintendent of Schools Office. The contact is Melissa Marcum at 530-478-6400.
The district, in cooperation with the California Department of Health Services, participates in the Medi-Cal Billing Option Program which provides the school district with additional federal Medicaid funds for selected student health services. Parental consent must be obtained before the District can submit Medi-Cal claims. This is a one-time consent that can be revoked by the parent at any time. This is often obtained as part of the Individualized Education Program (IEP) process or you may complete the form below. The parent will never pay a fee for health services nor will school health services currently provided to all students be changed by your response or lack of response.
This one page form allows you, at your option, to restrict the release of your student's directory information from all organizations, or to request that your student not participate in health, family life or sex education instruction, or to request you be notified about any pesticide applications at school.
If you ONLY want to deny access to student directory information there is a separate form to use.
This form may be used for complaints regarding inadequate conditions in public school restroom facilities (maintenance, cleaning, availability, etc).
- Indian Education - Instructions
- Nevada County Indian Education Program NCSOS
- Indian Education Enrollment Form
- Las comidas gratis o a precios reducidos (PDF - 70 KB)
- LEA Medi-Cal Billing option (PDF - 72 KB)
- 2017-2018 Nevada Jt. Union High School District Application for Free and Reduced-Price Meals
- Optional Signature Page - This form is used to deny directory information to ALL organizations, or to NOT participate in sex education or to request information on pesticides. Please be aware if you deny the release of directory information you will not be able to participate on a sports team.
- Restroom Maintenance Complaint Form Page 1 (PDF - 73 KB)
- Restroom Maintenance Complaint Form Page 2 (PDF - 80 KB)
- pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (Version 7 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.
- doc file: You need the Microsoft Word program, a free Microsoft Word viewer, or a program that can import Word files in order to view this file. To learn more about the free Microsoft Word Viewer, visit the Microsoft Word website.