- Advanced Placement
- Computer Science
- Social Science
- Special Education
- Visual & Performing Arts
- World Language
- Additional Courses
- Athletic Calendar
- Fall Sports
- Winter Sports
- Spring Sports
- Tennis - Coach Carrow email@example.com
- Swimming - Coach Green firstname.lastname@example.org
- Softball - Coach McCullough email@example.com
- Boys' Golf - Coach Nakano firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys' Volleyball - Coach Keith Hart email@example.com
- Track and Field - Coach Savoie firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baseball - Coach Van Patten email@example.com
- Bruin Hall of Fame
- Information and Forms
- Apex Learning
- Bear River Community Parent Group
- Bell Schedule
- Booster Clubs
- Enrollment Forms
- Field Trip and Facility Use Forms
- Food Services
- Health Office
- New Students
- Senior Projects
- Site Council
- Snow Day Procedures
- Single Site Plan
- Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Staff Directory
- Contact Us
Read the district letter to staff regarding the independent, 6-hour professional development requirements for 2016-2017. Don't forget to turn in your PD log by April 7th. Here is a list of the current PD offerings from the District. If you are looking for funds to pay for additional PD opportunities, you can find instructions here.
Check out Daniel Crossen's (the NJUHSD TOSA or Technology Teacher on Special Assignment) blog for the most up-to-date Tech Professional Development opportunities in the district!
Become a Google Certified Educator HERE.
Guided training for educators on using Chromebooks and Google tools HERE.
Become a Common Sense Certified Educator in Digital Citizenship HERE.
Earn a CE Certificate for attending a live or recorded one hour webinar HERE.