- Advanced Placement
- Computer Science
- Social Science
- Special Education
- Visual & Performing Arts
- World Language
- Additional Courses
- Athletic Calendar
- Fall Sports
- Winter Sports
- Spring Sports
- Tennis - Coach Carrow firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swimming - Coach Green email@example.com
- Softball - Coach McCullough firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys' Golf - Coach Nakano email@example.com
- Boys' Volleyball - Coach Keith Hart firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track and Field - Coach Savoie email@example.com
- Baseball - Coach Van Patten firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bruin Hall of Fame
- Information and Forms
- Apex Learning
- Bear River Community Parent Group
- Bell Schedule
- Booster Clubs
- Enrollment Forms
- Field Trip and Facility Use Forms
- Food Services
- Health Office
- New Students
- Senior Projects
- Site Council
- Snow Day Procedures
- Single Site Plan
- Support Specialist
- Student Handbook 2017-2018
- Voter Applications Registration for Students
- Staff Directory
- Contact Us
Read the district letter to staff regarding the independent, 6-hour professional development requirements for 2016-2017. Don't forget to turn in your PD log by April 7th. Here is a list of the current PD offerings from the District. If you are looking for funds to pay for additional PD opportunities, you can find instructions here.
Check out Daniel Crossen's (the NJUHSD TOSA or Technology Teacher on Special Assignment) blog for the most up-to-date Tech Professional Development opportunities in the district!
Become a Google Certified Educator HERE.
Guided training for educators on using Chromebooks and Google tools HERE.
Become a Common Sense Certified Educator in Digital Citizenship HERE.
Earn a CE Certificate for attending a live or recorded one hour webinar HERE.