card header iconOrdering Transcripts

If you graduated after the 2007/2008 school year, you can request your transcript online through the Parchment website.  For detailed instructions onrequesting through Parchment, read this information sheet.
If you graduated before the 2007/2008 school year, you may request a transcript directly from Bear River High School by downloading this request form and mailing to the Registrar with a $2 processing fee.

Bear River High School

Student Records

 11130 Magnolia Rd

 Grass Valley, CA 95949

 Phone: 530-268-3700