card header icon
Sierra College

Transition Counselor       Cindy Henry Grimm
Enrollment Specialist       Jessica Burgess
If you are considering a community college after high school, you may want to consider one of the following options.  Students can either complete an Associate Degree, Certification Program or both.  Students must complete the General Breadth Requirements as well as the technical/vocational foundation needed for the Associate of Arts or Associate of Science Degree. Students pursuing the Associate degree normally must complete a minimum of 60 college units.  Certificate programs develop skills and knowledge in a technical or occupational specialty.  The Certificates of Achievement and Skills Certificates are not equivalent to an Associate Degree and not subject to the General Education requirements.  Students can also earn an AA degree and transfer to a 4 year college or follow a 4 year transfer plan without earning a degree.  See your Transition Counselor or Enrollment Specialist today to discuss your options.