card header icon

Transcripts Banner
Bear River Paw Banner

card header icon

You Graduated after the 2007/2008 school year

you can request your transcript online through the PARCHMENT WEBSITE.  For detailed instructions onrequesting through Parchment, read this information sheet.

You graduated before the 2007/2008 school year

You may request a transcript directly from Bear River High School by downloading this TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM and mailing to the Registrar with a $2 processing fee.
Bear River High School attn. Student Records
11130 Magnolia Road
Grass Valley, CA 95949 
Bear River Paw Banner

Please contact us if you have any questions at 530.268.3700 ext. 4348